Baby & Toddler
Our services for families with toddlers and infants
You and your children are our first priority.
Look around and find the service that you need.
All our restaurants offer baby food. We are also pleased to warm any infant food you have brought along. Just ask our staff for assistance
There are a limited number of pushchairs available for hire on a first come first served basis. A charge plus a deposit fee applies. Please approach the staff at the Service Centre.
Lost Children Meeting Point
If your child has lost his or her way, a park employee will accompany him or her to our Service Centre at the main entrance. Our service: at all our box offices and in the Information & Service Centre at the main entrance we offer high-quality key chains (lanyards) with little cards attached at just € 1, on which you can write down your name and telephone number. Unfortunately we cannot put out calls for children.
Forgotten to bring along nappies? Don’t worry - just get them from our HANSE KONTOR at the entrance area.
Nappy Changing Rooms
Infants and toddlers want to feel comfortable, too. Nappy changing rooms and private corners to breastfeed your baby are available in the Service Centre at the main entrance, at the Children’s World next to the Make-up Point, at the refreshment kiosk in the Land of the Vikings, next to the Tienda Textiles in Mexico and at the Wild Water Ride at the Lumberjacks’ Camp.
Baby Switch is THE keyword if you visit HANSA-PARK with infants or toddlers. You'll find the sign on display at most of the bigger ride attractions.
It’s often difficult for couples to have both partners enjoy a ride attraction and at the same time keep an eye on their child. Or you don't want to stand in line twice just to give your partner the opportunity to enjoy a ride too. That’s why we are offering a new service at HANSA-PARK: the Baby Switch service
How does Baby Switch work?
- You just join the waiting queue as usual -if there is any - while your partner is waiting at the exit of the attraction.
- When you have reached the loading station, approach our staff for the Baby Switch service. (S)he will give you a little card showing the keyword Baby Switch and explain to you how to proceed.
- When you get off the ride later, you hand your partner the Baby Switch card and explain to him/her how to proceed, exactly like the ride operator told you.
- Your partner can now decide whether to use the exit to go to the loading station or jump queue and go straight to the entrance, holding on to the card, while you are taking care of your child.
- Once your partner has reached the loading station, (s)he'll just have to hand the card to our staff and off the ride goes. Have fun!
Please note that Baby Switch is currently not available at “The Oath of KÄRNAN”.
Short-term Parking Area
Your children have spent a lovely, long and exciting day at HANSA-PARK on their own and now want to be picked up? Well, just ask them to wait at the HANSA-PARK bus and coach car park at specially designated parking areas. Please make sure not to obstruct coach traffic and their passengers, though.